Sunday 4 September 2016

Why Conditioner is important..??

Hi everyone!! Today I am going to share all questions about conditioner, from why to use it for, to what it does, everything. So if you are someone who is not using a conditioner yet, or someone who feel why do I have to use a conditioner, then all it will be answered, and I will be putting links of all the conditioners I like in the end. So keep reading till the end.

* Why should we use conditioner ?
Basically, conditioner is a nourishment process. It is to feed the food need to the hair. Hair needs oil, it's food for hair. If you do proper oiling, then I will say you don't need to use conditioner and I know that today's 90% of girls don't oil hair. It makes a lot damage due to 24*7 working and looking good at the same time. Using lots of chemicals that products have to style your hair. one thing an your hair will look darker shiny and stronger that is oil. Conditioner act as moisturiser. Washing dry hair makes it rough and later make them look dry and may also lead to cause split ends.

* What is a conditioner?
It is a quick oiling process I say. You have to do it every time after the shampooing. As it has elements to recover your dry ends of hair to hydrate, make them softer and bring shine. 

* Is it necessary to use one?
Now this is a really very important question. Cause many girls are still unaware of conditioners. There are so many still do even use a shampoo. And I would clear the air by speaking about both and put these rumours to end. Firstly, about shampoo, It is simple, why we use shampoo cause we can spread it in each and every part of the scalp plus it takes no hair breaking and getting pulled by. The soaps used on the body are hard on the hair and not gentle or moisturising too. So if you use a shampoo it is better than soap.
  Now coming to conditioner, is it necessary? I would say no. Two reasons, One, cause there's no rule to do something I feel. I myself do what feels good and try things. Secondly, if you oil your hair regularly, you wash regularly, then you can skip conditioner or I should say not use conditioner. oil takes care of the conditioning of your hair.

Quick tip :
- Use different types of shampoo on an alternative basis, weekly or monthly whatever you feel. I said "feel", that is when your hair don't feel good even when you oil and shampoo on time. Then you should use different shampoos alternatively. Also, on rare occasions should change hair oil too. Like almond oil or Alma oil for nourishing meals of your hair.

Important note - This is for guys too. And guys also should use shampoo and conditioner. I have known a lot of them don't use it. So I would like to say, don't hesitate to buy and use it. It is more easy to use plus you also need to take care of the hair, whatever the size of your hair be (as men have shorter length hair).

Links to all the conditioners I like are as follows :

If you like herbal products then go for himalaya product links below and if you want a keratin treatment then must say the tresemé is the best. I use both alternatively.

Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo - 400ml 

Himalaya Herbals Protein Conditioner, 200ml ( I love himalaya products as they are all herbal and so I have put this link of gentle daily care, else I pair the above mentioned linked shampoo else I like saffron leaf graphics on the bottle I don't remember the name and couldn't find it on any online portal so if I get it I will make sure I post it on my Facebook page mentioning to this post. The link mentioned conditioner is one I buy with the shampoo, link mentioned here -
Himalaya Herbals Protein Shampoo-Gentle daily care, 400ml 

( These are some products I buy with the same type of shampoo as the conditioner.)





That's it for today. Thanks for reading. I hope you all like it and if you did do share it with your friends, family and all your loved ones. Do follow my blog www.pradzparadise.blogspot.com for more such posts. Do share your thoughts and suggestions below in comments.

Also connect with me on other social Media accounts :


Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : TheIndianBlogger
Instagram : jeyzi_jey
Snapchat : pradnyabk21

1 comment: