Tuesday 20 September 2016

Under ₹500 men's + few unisex perfumes.

Hi everyone!! As I said in my last post [Perfumes under ๐Ÿ’ธ500 ๐Ÿ’ธthat lasts long.(women's)], I am here with 10 perfumes I love and want to share with you all. Although i don't use perfumes by the labels like for men or women, I buy it if I love the fragrance as I said in the previous post. So here are few men perfumes to choose from and few unisex too, I had used a few unisex perfumes so added that too. So let's get into it.









Unisex one's :


That's it for today guys. I hope you like it. I have used a lot of men's perfumes than women's haha. but that's that ๐Ÿค—

Do follow my blog www.pradzparadise.blogspot.com for more such stuff. ๐Ÿ™‚

Share it to your friends and on all the social media and Connect with me for more fun stuff on other media accounts.

Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : TheIndianBlogger
Instagram : jeyzi_jey
Snapchat : pradnyabk21

3 comments:

  1. Deal of the day you can buy French Perfumes, Vodka Perfume, Cologne For Men, Best Perfume In The World and Most Popular Perfumes in very adorable price. visit our website and find best deals in man perfume. Most Popular Perfumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Handbags for women in a style that takes the weight off your shoulders. Choose from the wide range and trendy range of handbags for women, which includes sophisticated totes, cotton sling bags, and more from popular brands. Redefining the style and elegance with the awesome bags which suits your need and match. Buy as per your budget from low to high price and stay trendy and fashionable all time with our multi-range of bags, with suitable designs to match all fashion statements and turn people's heads. Buy Designer Handbags for Women

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Detailed Blog
    Try Reaching Out To Us
    best perfume men

    ReplyDelete