Wednesday 28 September 2016

Haptik, The Assistant App Review

Hi everyone!! I am back with a review of an app and that is Haptik. This app is the only app that is a great in the market to the underdog services providers. They are unique in the market. And is focusing on the gap between the consumers and the services by get closer to them with this Personal assistant app.



What is the app about?
This is an app for assisting with customers on chatting.  It's an app that assists a customer on a chat. The messaging way to get assistance is one of the unique features of the app services provider.

It is a personal assistant for you. For every online information that you want. I said online is cause , the information provided is based on online stores and information. Yes, I have tried the app for the longest time to get a much better experience and to know it. I did not like it as much as I like pizza. Haha. I have been using it from quite a time now, but when I had use for a few days when I noticed that the app is quite easy to use and user friendly once you get hands on the app. There are various types of assistance they have classified in different categories like movies, reminders, shopping, deals, and so on. You can see the picture below on how the app look when you open it and also the different categories  for services to choose from. The few things I noticed that is chatting with friends may give you information, only if your friend also knows it. Where as this app, provided all information, unless it is not about offline.





What assistance it provide us ?
If you haven't used already, let me tell you why you should have it. Firstly, it has a quick response time of less 2 minutes. Which is pretty much working unless you don't have a 3g or a 4g connection. Well, then coming to the type of assistance they provide, there are a lot of categories to get assistance from reminder to planning a tour. The categories are shown in the picture below. they are all personal assistance. I have been loving it until I used the reminder feature. Will get back to the reminder story later, in the end. First we will see the other services provided by Haptik. I had done a lot of online shopping myself. What I loved the service this app gave was you can see the product results after a lot going through each product plus wasting time finding one out of a lot of products that actually distracts you from other unnecessary products listed in the same category of clothing ,colour , size. Also, you can do your work while you shop.
The following are some more classification when you enter in any of the category. 








Unique features :

Some basic features are there that every other has it or provide it. So I will get to only the distinctive features of the app.
- It's user friendly UI.
- Less than 2 minutes response.
- 0 cost of assistance.
- Persnalised assistantship.
- Accurate results.
- Keep a follow-up until you find the outcome.

This is the picture of the chat where the chat time is less than two minutes.



Why it is useful?
Some people are so busy or occupied that they can't waste time on small searches over Google. some are too lazy to do and so don't know how to do. So it is pretty much helpful to all of those. As I am a self research capabilities and all find it customised searched in my own style as I want, so I don't use such help unless I really need it.

Pros n cons

Pros :
First of all, I must say that this level next level of all existing assistance service providers. This is the only assistant app that allows you to chat with a person who assists you. Chatting is the distinctive features amongst some other features like response within 2 minutes maximum. Also the personalised inputs on what and how you want it.

Cons :
- There are not much disappointment, but the only problem I faced was the reminder assistance. Where I had put an reminder and after a certain period of time I had put that off. But unfortunately, it don't work. like a tattoo. Haha. You heard me right. It won't leave you.
- And if you are having a 2g network and want to use it, then my friend you can atleast get any help on the surrounding people but not from this app.

Takeaways :
Just two things,
- Definitely, it has given a new level of assistance service through messenger app way.
- It's for those who are interested in making their work do by someone else. I personally don't like it as it has not pleased at all on putting up for discontinuing the service, as it is when you tell them to start a service. So I would rather like making a call and get it done than getting a notification or mail constantly, every day, despite of making alot of effort to make a request for disconnecting from the service. I can get the information about everything done myself.

Haptik app for Andriod.

That's it for today. I hope you like the review. And do try it out guys, cause these reviews are purely based on my own views.

Do follow my blog www.pradzparadise.blogspot.com for more such reviews.

Also connect with me on other social Media accounts :


Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : TheIndianBlogger
Instagram : jeyzi_jey
Snapchat : pradnyabk21

No comments:

Post a Comment