Thursday 15 September 2016

Perfumes under ๐Ÿ’ธ500 ๐Ÿ’ธthat lasts long.(women's)

Hi everyone!! Today I am going to share my 5 best perfumes. But before the let me tell you what I love in perfumes and how I love them. I use a perfumes that has good fragrances, that I love and not that is specified to woman or unisex all that kind of stuff. Yes, while making this post I jolted down the list of perfume I love and use, but then I thought some people (woman/men) do not use the other gender perfumes so I picked the women's perfume together and made this post. And later I would be doing a 5 best men's perfumes too. So let's get into the post.






That's it for now. I hope you love this 5 best perfume that I live for. I love perfumes that lasts and are not too intense. If you have these before or are using then let me know. My favourite out of these is the engage perfumes, both the fragrances are good. If you try from these, then do share your favourite to me. I would be happy to hear you. Do follow my blog www.pradzparadise.blogspot.com for more such stuffs. Much love to you all guys. Do share your thoughts and suggestions below in comments.

Also connect with me on other social Media accounts :


Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : TheIndianBlogger
Instagram : jeyzi_jey
Snapchat : pradnyabk21

2 comments:

  1. Really great news!!! this information is well worth looking everyone. Good tips. I will be sharing this with all of my friends! Thank you for sharing valuable information.
    Top 10 perfumes for women

    ReplyDelete

  2. If you are looking for the best store that is selling perfumes and different fragrances than you just landed in a right place. ScentGod is the best place to buy women’s perfume at an affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete