Saturday 2 July 2016

New brand coming to India. Yay!!

Hi everyone!! I am excited to share this news. I am really excited. I am happy about the news of the new brand launching in India. Yes, i will tell you all about it. This brand is not new though. It is known to all. It is known to be extremely colourful. All crave to buy their products. Yes, it's NYX cosmetis. It is going to launch in India. I love Nyx for their soft matte lip wears. I will surely get some products from nyx. And review them for you all. The launch in India will make easier to buy nyx product now. It has really vibrant, colourful, cheerful reasonable, good quality and budget friendly products. They are easily available. Still the launch in India will make it much easier accessing. You may find nyx on nykaa, it says, nyx is coming soon. Checkout the nykaa app for nyx cosmetics launching on 8th of this month. Ok bye for now. Love you all. Xoxo.
Follow me for more on
Facebook page The Indian blogger : @pradzparadise
Twitter : @pradnyabk21

No comments:

Post a Comment