Wednesday 6 July 2016

Burned Waffles !! story time.

Story time food review.
Hi everyone!! I am going to share a story, a review on food item today. I want to share my experience with you and make a difference if possible in your life. So I without further ado let's get to the story. This is a food review not just a story to the new food item added to their menu for sole purpose of awareness .
It was around 8 in the night. I was hungry, so I went Mc Donald's, in my area's nearby location. We had decided what we want to eat and then I ordered. It wasn't a hustling day in the store. Still the order took time and they were not at all working pleasantly. I felt a bit off at that time. I had a take away order too, and they didn't get it that it to be packed parcel. But that was fine.

In India waffle is not so popular yet to the masses or middle class people. It's a breakfast for people living in foreign countries. Here it is more like a desert food item which in India, families don't waste money in. Now it is getting known cause of the internet spreading in remote areas and getting access to the biggest social media YouTube and the other means. I also got to know it through YouTube. Now that it's getting to public's acknowledgement, in India, get stores specifically for making it and that are rarely found on count of your fingers. And also ready to make mix are found in super markets, but rarely found.

Anyways, back to the order. I had ordered waffles, with strawberry syrup (for that syrup, you have to pay extra I would not mention, any prices here as my sole aim is to share my experience). It took almost a long 5 to 10 minutes to get the order.

Now that the order was made. I took the tray. As I glanced at the box in which waffle was, I will say it as it and I am not exaggerating. The waffle was in the box with a front see through cover, all fancy and stuff (I felt like I paid for for the packaging). And it was the burned waffle. I am not kidding at all or making up. I will put the pictures of the food order I made received) I felt, I should eat or open it, then see how it actually looks from inside the box. I went to the table, took a seat to get a good look. As I was actually was being stunned. I opened it and it smelled burned. So I didn't bite and straight away took it to the order counter and told them all that and want it replaced. I wasn't even answered that will be replaced or make an apology for bad quality. I saw her saying to someone in the kitchen that make another waffle. So I went back took a 5-10minute. I was wondering if I should be happy to get replaced or sad for no apologies. The ill treat made me annoying and frustrating, but I know they might be lazy that day as there were less customers that day, maybe I was a soft heart at them as they work whole day standing, taking orders.

Anyways, they replaced and gave me smoking hot, fresh waffle in a new box. It was hot that I could see fumes flying through the box in the air. I saw it was looking the same as before, burned and this time could even smell the burn through the box in my nostrils. I said is this way only it is made just for checking her knowledge of it. And she replied, yes. It made me amused, still I went to the table with the box and wanted to taste for ones knowing what it taste. I felt it same, burned and also bad. I was late, so I didn't get back to the manager to further take actions on the order I paid for.

Here are the pictures of food I ordered : first is the order I placed initial which I didn't eat even a bite. Second is the replaced waffle I have put without flash and with flash pictures respectively.






That's the story and I was disgusted with the new item that they showed in the menu which looked amazing but you might get like this. So I suggest if you order in Mc Donald's, take measures to ensure that you get what you paid for. I have shared my experience to enhance your experience may be you can make a complaint to the manager which I couldn't. I hope I could make a difference in your experience, in the future. I am sharing it for awareness and knowledge. If you have waffles in Mc Donald's then do share your experience with me.

So that's it for today. I will be back with more posts. I will do food reviews too. If you like the post share with your friends and family. Follow me on my Twitter account and Facebook page (other social media handles below) and Instagram for additional updates, and show your love by likes and sharing my post with your friends and family.
Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : @pradzparadise
Instagram : pradzparadise

No comments:

Post a Comment