Saturday 23 July 2016

How to keep pimples away or general easy skin care to smoother skin.

Hi everyone!! Today I am going to tell you all how to make your face look flawless in a day. I love simple things. I avoid using many products which have a lot chemical so I suggest you too avoid chemicals and keep it simple. I use face the wash just that is good to go for me. I have left using it a few years back but now I use it alternative on how I feel that day basis. When your skin gets dry, a face wash makes it easier to deal by cleaning your face without taking all the moisture. I use products on how I feel, no rules, just try to understand the logic behind your skin and response to you on using any product. Simple as that. So I think this products may work if you have oily to complex skin. Also I would say I am not assuring you, you may have to try. May be it works for you or may not. I know many people have a lot of creams and face masks to keep clean face and many more things but I don't. This it what I feel I need, so if you think your skin needs more than just this or you have still pimples I suggest the best help is to visit a dermatologist and that will help you understand your skin and the best way to care of. Also the products that I use are mentioned below at the end with all the product pictures collectively put at the end.

So let's start with the steps I follow everyday.

- I have seen some people use the toilet and don't wash hands with soap. It hardly takes a drop of soap and a minute to keep the hands clean. I know you are wondering if I mistakenly wrote the title wrong, but no, I am not. It is necessary to keep the hands clean when you touch your face. So keep your hands clean.

- If you have oily skin like me, then you should wash your face whenever you take a toilet break. Wash your face whenever you pee. If you are a lot peeing kind, then every time after twice or alternatively peeing. Trust me, this will change your skin in a day. I am not kidding. I do this now from the few years back, I have tried versions of doing this.

- Another way of the same thing is that clean your face with a tissue paper. Dry tissue is fine if the tissue is soft and super absorbent. 

- Other than this is super easy too. Take tissue, it few drops of water on it. Wipe you face with it. Tip - as you clean it with wet tissue dry it out with a dry tissue. This will give you cleaner oil free skin for longer.

- Now , I have been using all the above steps to make me look flawless and clear, but you may be a lazy at times so for that you may opt to makeup wipes. But I don't use unless when I am tired and just want to dump yourself in the bed.

- As I don't use make up everyday, so I don't use many products on my face, but when I do, I 90% times wash my face with water and soap. As simple as that.

- When I use waterproof mascara or liner, I do like to use a tissue and coconut oil to remove all the products without hurting my eyes. I wet the eyes and make the product soak the water in. Then I take a tissue, dip it in the oil a bit and remove everything gently by rubbing, in circular motions. As oil is moisturising it takes no effort to make my eyes irritated and then wash your face.

- If you have acne, I highly suggest you don't break them with your fingers or nails. Just keep following the steps of cleaning your face. I haven't personally done any sort of pimple special thing it goes flat or burst on its own. Don't make it painful yourself. Simply keep your face clean and drink a lot of water for that. ( Minimum 3 litres a day)

- For dry skins, make sure you use a moisturing face wash or use a gentle moisturising cream or Vaseline (ponds cold cream or Johnson's and Johnson will also do it has a wonderful smell to it.) I have put all the links to face moisturiser and face wash and wipes in the end. After washing face, I love to wear moisturiser that are not oily. I use these mostly in winters or occasionally to smell good after a bath or after waxing too. Some of them love natural moisturiser so I suggest you go with the feel of the product. And Himalaya has some good products and I recently have known about Alba botanical. Basically, I would say it is a trial and error kind of thing, try the product and find the best for you. Cause the things that works wonders for me might not work for you.

Quick tip -
# Wash your face gently and in a circular motion while lathering up the soap and while wiping with a towel, just dab over face to soak water in the towel.
# Don't control when you have to pee, cause that will make you sweat and lead to oily skin.







Just a brief about the products in the above links :
I have been using first three and loved it. The last two are the products I am going to use. I have heard of Alba botanica a lot, so I will try it out. It is made with natural ingredients too. It is made in Hawaiian style and Hawaii is famous for such products, spas and massages. The moisturiser claims dry feel after applying it. Though it is on costlier side, I have heard a lot positive response to it. So I am excited about it and you also should give a try and let me know how you feel about and which you tried and is your favourite from these. Also, let me know if you want a full review on any of these products.

That's it for today. This is pretty much it I do in general. I would do special things on special occasions like for my nose and the oily area and for black heads. That's it. I would love to share that with you too. So stay hydrated and clean. If you find this helpful, do share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions or suggestion or anything you want to say, write down in the comments below. Be kind and helpful. Love you all. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment