Wednesday 23 May 2018

My words got published !! My new book out now !!

Hi gaizz !! :) I am happy to announce that I have come out with a book of mine. I have been working on this project from about two to three months now. And finally the book I was working on is done. The book is a bundle of mini tales and quotes written by me and ample of writters like me collaboratively co written by 350 writers.
I grateful to be a part of it. Thanks to squible down (Instagram account name) and Hemant bansal.

It is named on a violet flower that has all goodness of and considered as pure and true and historic ally symbolises modesty. Violaceous named for having all the good cause and it's filled with good & positive tales and quotes. Good cause is the money collection from the book will be donated to the special people, I won't call them disabled as they have imense potential to live in the society. Let's not get in that story now. Lets come to the doonation. Donation of each paisa of the book goes to the "Home and Hope foundation" .It is a school for the disabled and orphans.

        The book is available on Amazon for Rs. 153 and Flipkart for Rs.170. The price this book do not include delivery charges and so you buy it in the amazon's terms and conditions that if you make a purchase of 499 , you will get free delivery. Also it is under prime products so you may purchase it for free (if you are a prime member) for a single purchase of book with one day delivery as per prime terms and conditions. And on Flipkart it is not under Flipkart fulfilled product so there you get the book for 170 and with delivery charges of Rs. 30.
Yes, I would recommend you purchase from Amazon for their benefits of lesser price.

Here are the pictures of how the book looks like




Please let me know if you like the book. I open to hear feedback and suggestions for the betterment of the next projects.

Below mentioned are quick access link to buy the book fro. Both Amazon and flipFlip.

Violaceous (Amazon link)
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07CMXTTJ5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_AlKbBbH2KHG33

Violaceous (Flipkart link)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/violaceous/p/itmf47sapsamzgvh?pid=9781545719176&cmpid=product.share.pp

So see you soon in my next post. Until then, keep smiling , be kind and spread love :)

Follow my blog www.pradzparadise.blogspot.com for more such stuff.

And subscribe to my YouTube channel -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz2L5afP9nzYYR9Z-Gq0Mg

Connect with me on other social Media accounts :

Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : Pradz paradise
Instagram : pradnya_karande

No comments:

Post a Comment