Sunday 22 October 2017

Chupa Chups Sour Bites Review

Hi everyone !!! I am back with a blog and I know I was a bit busy and couldn't post for a while untill now. But guess what , I will be posting when ever .am free trust me I have lined up a interesting one next so stay tuned to my Instagram account and my facebook page. I will be keeping you all posted on my Instagram (Ig). So let's get the review started.

Perfetti van melle introduced to chewy sour toffee brand names or called chupa chups they have candies in different versions like chewy toffee, lollipops etc.



Product : Chupa chups sour bites by Perfetti van mello.



Price : Starts from small pack of 10rs. (58 g for 30 rs.)

Size/Weight : 24.2grams.

Ingredients : Liquid glucose, sugar, wheat flour refined ( maida), invert sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil , acidity regulators( INS 296, INS 330).

Shade /Flavour/ Varient : It is a mixed flavour toffee.

Packaging : It has a nice and thick plastic that is silver from inside package, like a typical chips pack like lays or Kurkure. Yellow colour all in the background and a red coloured logo of chupa chups in the center. The pack has toffee pictures that are similar to the actual contents or toffee inside.

Product quality : As per the Indian candy market, there I are tons of small company in this but none are good in quality. The sour candy is not such a craze here. Although it has started arriving now. I see a lot of mall coming up with new  a brands here as well like in korean countries or  US & European countries. And a smart move by Perfectti van melle by coming up with these sour candies in India too. The chupa chups is the only sour candy I liked from most existing in the Indian market. Frankly , I haven't expected that I would like it. Cause I was actually not going to even going to buy dat. Two reasons, one, cause they are sour candies and that are chewy. I thought it is similar to gummy candies, like I hate gummy bears candy and so I thought I would probably never really buy it. But I did bought it cause I like trying new things. Two reasons one , coz the packaging is so popping and the candy is so colourful. I love colourful things. And to add to it it is not too pricey too. So I dropped that pack in my bucket. :)

Now that I have rambled alot. I will quickly get the candy experience started. So the candy is good and colourful things attract me. It has stripe of colours and glazed in tiny sugar crystals. It has a toffee like shape, that is, square. Although it is nice and thin.
For better understanding I have inserted a picture and a video in the end.

Claims : It say that it is sour candy and yes, it is a sour but I am salty that it also has a salty taste to it in the beginning. ;) But yeah, it is like , it has layers of flavours. Like a salty taste that hits you in the start and then the sourness hits and then fruity sweetness. Although the sweet is not too sweet so that works for me. The candy has a lot of layers of flavour. I had not expected that.

Takeaways : It is surely a Yes. And if you like sour candies, it is bomb. But if you don't still you can try this for once you may like em' like I did. ;) It is also great too experience that salty, tangy sweet taste altogether.

Will I buy again ?
Yes , I will if I want to have sour candies, I like change in my life to me alive.. I m not a fan although of sour flavour in itself so much. Still I would eat that.

Here's​ a link to Chupa Chups Sour Bites Chewy Toffee, Mixed Fruit Flavour, 61.6 g (30 Pieces) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07228DNDY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_pJl7zb4CWR8MZ

That is it for the day. And will see you in my next blog. Untill then stay happy. Spread love. Xoxo.

Do like share my blog and follow me on my social media accounts (handles below)

Also do share your thoughts and suggestions on my posts.
Lots of love ❤🙂  peace ☮

Follow my blog www.pradzparadise.blogspot.com for more such stuff. And subscribe to my YouTube channel -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz2L5afP9nzYYR9Z-Gq0Mg

Connect with me on other social Media accounts :


Twitter : @pradnyabk21
Facebook page : TheIndianBlogger
Instagram : pradnya_karande

Now cue to the video that you were waiting for, from so long. hehe.


1 comment: